Monday, October 26, 2009

Engaged!



Russell & Hannah are engaged!

~ October 23, 2009 ~




We went out to a restaurant called Black Angus. Our parents sat off at a different table, so we had a little privacy. Russell quoted a sweet poem he wrote for me and then ended it by asking me to marry him! Then he gave me a bride & bridegroom bear and a beautiful diamond ring!



We didn't end up eating much; it was more fun looking at each other. =D





Pretty, huh? Russell has good taste!



That’s going to be Russell & me in less than 6 months!



I love my ring! I'm so spoiled. I now have 5 bears, 2 rings, and the sweetest, most handsome guy in the whole world! The Lord is so good to me!

4 comments:

Josiah H said...

CUTE!!! (Did I say that?)

Naomi Ungry said...

Dear Russel and Hannah,

My most heartfelt congratulations to you both! I am so thrilled to see this day has at last arrived. It blesses my heart to see the evidence of God's goodness upon those who follow hard after His will! And what amazing evidence it is.

In my opinion, Bro. Russel, the Lord has given you the sweetest, most loving and Godly young lady on earth to be your wife, one who will do you good and not evil all the days of her life. I know you're fully aware of her precious value--you've made that very clear by all the lovely presents you've showered her with. =)

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." (Prov. 18:22)

"For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." (Ps. 84:11)

May the Lord continue to give you both "good things" as you journey down the path of His will. I'll take the liberty to echo you, Hannah, and exclaim that "The Lord is so good!" There's just no other way to say it. What precious lovingkindness!

In the love of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Naomi Ungry

LizAnnQ said...

Congratulations! So beautiful...I am so happy for you!

Naomi K said...

Congratulations on your official engagement! - I know you were committed to each other before now, but it does make things a little easier to explain to people :)