Thursday, June 3, 2010

Final Photos and Farewell



Russell led me outside...



My heart was happy...soul-deep!



Kissy, kissy!



Tired but trying to be cooperative...and look outwardly as happy as we felt inwardly.



Come down here, honey. Your little wife can't reach you!



First we were phriends as klose as phamily (October 2008)---
And now we're phriends who are phamily (April 2010)...



Best phriends ~ phorever!




As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons.

I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

~ Song of Solomon 2:3




The human heart phrame...or frame.



...Rejoice with the wife of thy youth...
~ Proverbs 5:18




It's a little bright out here! Can we hurry this up?



Time to say goodbye...



Josiah: "Take care of my sister, mister! No pressure!"
Meanwhile he's slamming his fists together.



Goodbyes never get any easier.

Mom told me she and Aunt Coby cried when she left to go on her honeymoon;
Lydia and I did too.



Bubbles, bubbles!
I love the purse and sneakers!



When we went to get in the limo we found Aaron hiding. By Russell's facial expression you can see he's telling him to get out while Bro. Buddy is reaching in to pull him out.



..............Off to the honeymoon!!!


This is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes!

HE HATH DONE GREAT THINGS! BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!



No comments: