Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wedding Shoot ~ The Bride

3-24-2010

Studio pictures, right? Wrong! This is Mom's bedroom transformed into a studio. You'd never know there was stuff all around. Mom and Lydia are GOOD! I'm so glad we were able to get these pictures, because there never would have been enough time the morning of the wedding. So, here you go---Mom and Lydia's handiwork!



Lydia's bouquet


For as long as I can remember I have wanted to have a Colonial wedding dress. Mom fashioned the dress of my dreams, made with love--sweat, blood, and tears, literally!



Marriage is honorable in all.
Hebrews 13:4





When I was a little girl, an elderly man in our church called me "The girl with the eyes."






"The Bride"



I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God;
for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10












I love you, Russell!











I believe to see the goodness of the Lord.






The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Lamentations 3:25








For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy:
for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:2







When Mom got married she had a picture taken that looks just like this one, and I see her face in my own...and my dad's too!






Aaaaaah! LET ME OUT!!!


Yes, as you can see after about 2-3 hours of being Lydia's patient hardly-able-breath, hardly-able-to-move subject, I was getting slap happy.



Practicing for my 1st kiss... What must it be like?



Lydia is just loving this! (NOT!) =D



I can't wait to kiss my Prince Charming!!!


4 comments:

Josiah H said...

My sister is a KO! x) You got a jewel, Russell! You'd better take good care of her if you know what's good for ya! xD Love you guys!
--
Joe

Hannah said...

Thanks, Joe! I didn't know what a KO is, so Russell interpreted for me. =D Don't worry---he is taking GOOD care of me! I am a spoiled girl! =)
Thanks for sending me the text this morning. It was a blessing to wake up to! Love you, bud! (hug)

Your sis,
Hannah

Elsie Gibbs said...

Ms. Hannah, I will be showing my children this blog often to remind them of Godliness. Your mother and sister are amazing photographers. If they're around whenever my little girls get married (not for any less than still 10-15 yrs ;) ), I'll pay them to photograph for me :D Ok, well gotta go. Blessings!

Mom the Spy said...

I'm so glad we girls got to do this together. It was fun and worth all the effort for how nice the pics turned out. You were a beautiful bride! The prettiest ever - but of course I am just a bit prejudice!!!
Love you baby,
Mom