Thursday, May 27, 2010

Family Photos



While Russell and I went into the back room to have some alone-time,
our family gathered in the nursery to wait on us...



Jewel, Lydia, Holly, and Paige...beauties!!!



Clay...



Aaron...



Josiah...



Ryan...



We were overwhelmed by hugs and well wishes as we entered the nursery.



Dad and Russell hugging.



We're family at last!!!



This picture is so funny to me. We are all doing our own thing.



Hugging!







Russell held me as I cried tears of joy.
It was worth the wait!





Russell was studying my hand in his...




Photographer Lyd, doing what she loves best!







My sneakers didn't want to get left out of it all.


Getting Fixed Photos

This is a collection of my "getting fixed" photos, which happened several times throughout the family photo session. My tiara and veil consistently went lopsided. I thought some of them were too cute not to publish.



Peek-a-boo!




OUCH!





Poor guy--he's trying!



But sometimes it just takes a mother's touch!









Family Photos

Bride's Family


My mom & Dad!



Daddy & me.



Me & my parents.


Me and my family.






The Jake Huussen & Russell Maynard family.





Papa and my family.



My mom, her sister, and their daughters.



The bride's cousins.



Mom's side of the family.






Opa and my family.



This picture is so typical for Russell & me.
We are in our own world.



Dad's side of the family.


Groom's Family


Russell & his parents.



Russell & his family.



The Clayton & Russell Maynard family.



Russell & Maw-ma.



Grandma, Russell, and Big Daddy.



Russell's grandparents.



Mrs. Chris's side of the family.



Aaron, Maw-ma, and Bro. Buddy.



Bro. Buddy's side of the family.



The bride & groom and their parents.


Bride & Groom













Best friends!
























The Wedding Party


The wedding party + Bro. Buddy.



The wedding party.






The Bride.




The bride and bridesmaids.




The handsome groom!



The groom and groomsmen.



The bride & groom
Flower girl & ring bearer



Married!


No comments: