Thursday, May 27, 2010

Garden Photos

After the family photos we piled our stuff together and the wedding party prepared to go to a nearby park, Bay Memorial Walking Park, for more pictures...











"Do you have everything?"
It was quite a job getting everything together and in the car
and figuring out who was driving with who, etc.






















The cool brothers!



Who could be grumpy riding in such a cheery-colored truck???



It should be illegal to be so beautiful!!!



That is the most amazing thing!



The girls drove with Russell & me in the caddy while the guys took Clay's vehicle.





I wish I could have borrowed Paige's nails for the wedding day.
In all the busyness I never got a chance to give mine any attention.






Arrived at the park!












This right here is Aaron--he can't live without that phone. =D

















I was the happiest mess ever!























Our bridesmaids and groomsmen hung around while the photographer worked with us.



















The wedding party!



Aaron--what a cool dude!















The iPhone addicts! Poor Ryan is deprived!






















































1 comment:

L.J. Jones said...

Nice job, Hannah. Lol, that picture of Aaron walking and "talking" on his phone cracks me up every time. Yes, he does have to be "cool", doesn't he?

I know it took a long time to put these up. That's why I did mine all in one shot--and with hardly any details. I was actually thinking about going back and publishing some of the "less famous" ones, but I don't know. I guess we'll see. Love you! And thanks!